четвъртък, 20 януари 2011 г.

first attempt

Hi, English speaking people from all world. I`m a simple boy from a beautiful country called Bulgaria or like to say Bulgaristan, like Afghanistan but very good than her. First sorry for my bad English, but i don`t study this language in my school. I`l try to write without typo.
 This day i want to tell one story. If You want to read - Ok, other method is to close my site and keep surfing in a other blogs.
 This morning i have a beautiful dream. I don`t want to read on my language for this dream, because i`m afraid from him and consequences. But i`l tell on You. Promise me to keep a secret and don`t tell on nobody.
 The dream was so real, like i`m a on another world, like a parallel universe. Everything was true and i don`t want to wake up, but my alarm on the phone ringing and i must prepare for job. I have plain job but this is another story.
I`m back to the dream. I remember also the days. The first was the night on this Saturday and i was with my best friend (i don`t want write her name) in my bed, in my room, embrace with her naked, playing a love game. In the real world we are only friends, like brother and sister. But my consciousness maybe want her. Foolish mind. She have a boyfriend, i had girlfriend. Like i say i`m a average man. Like a another people on the world. I don`t have a mental disorder, or i don`t know if i have :)
 I continue with the story. I forgot some parts from the dream. When i wake up i forget every dream, but this was so real and i`l never forget it.
On the morning in my dream i wake up with her (she was with her beautiful ass close to my face, and I could admire her). She wake up too and make conversation with me. I don`t remember the reasons to sleep with her but she said previous nigt we was so drunk. Maybe because i have birthday tomorrow in the real live. I hate birthdays, they make us older.
 Back in the dream. In the morning we stand up and prepare to go out of my house.
I have a retro car called trabant. I`l post a small picture of my simple car.


But not the car is special. In the dream, we are in car together. I drive. I don`t remember where we going. At one time i stop. We are kissed in the car. The kiss was unbelievable. I`l newer forget this kiss. At this time i don`t want to wake up. But i wake up. I almost cry. Why? This was like a nightmare. The real is nightmare. My real life is gray. Everything is gray. Again - why? I want a happy life. I smile to everyone person, but inside me i`m stone without a heart. My heart is alive, but not happy. Witch. What you did to me? Time to wake up. I know that I could never have you. Back to work. Back to gray world with smiling faces.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар